Upload File for Printing
At evoke we make it easy for you to send us the files you require to be printed. Simply use our file upload facility, provide us with your instructions and that’s it…
To upload an image file now:
- click the link below and fill in the details
- enter your email address
- enter your ‘First & Last Name’ in the subject line field
- enter the job details for this print file, including:
- paper or canvas (if canvas then sprayed or stretched)
- size – for canvas please enter the finished size
- studio or client name (contact phone number for verification of details if required)
- our quote module automatically adds the extra space for the wrap. This applies whether you want to print on the wrap or not.
- upon receipt, we will email you back confirming receipt
note: The quality of the print can be limited by the quality of the file you send. For any print over 8×10 we would prefer a 16bit TIF or PSD file (or even the original RAW file if you have either not modified it or used Camera Raw or Nikon capture to make changes).
We support any file format that can be opened by Photoshop CC or Capture One. Please flatten the copy of the file you send us unless you require us to do further editing (it will reduce the file size). Our printers have a native resolution of 360 dpi if you do re-size your own image, but we prefer to get all the data so it is better to no re-sample the file in Photoshop. Just tell us how big you want to print it.
If you use profiles, the Adobe RGB or Pro Photo RGB profiles have a larger range of supported colours. Our printers can print a wider gamut than the sRGB profile so you may be missing out on colour if you change to that.
Note: The service we use has changed. And you can still upload more than one file at a time.
We have written a blog entry with some information on exporting files from Photoshop and Lightroom for best print results.
You can read about it by clicking here!